Politecnico di Milano – Polo di Lecco Campus
Via Gaetano Previati 1/c
23900 – Lecco (Italy)
- from Milan (50 km) SS36 del Lago di Como e dello Spluga, a fast road (superstrada) connects Milan with Lecco within 1 hour
- from Como (30 km) you follow the state roads 342, 639 and 36 and reach Lecco in 45 minutes
- from Bergamo (35 km) the state roads 342 and 639 lead to Lecco in 50 minutes
- from Sondrio (80 km) follow the state road SS 38 as far as the junction Fuentes and from there the state road SS 36 to Lecco
- from Milan: Central station and Porta Garibaldi train line Milan – Sondrio – Tirano. Travel time: 40 minutes for the express train and 1 hour for the local one
- from Bergamo: train line Brescia – Bergamo – Lecco. Travel time: 40 minutes fo the express train
- from Como: train line Como – Molteno – Lecco. Travel time: 1 hour and 10 minutes with train change in Molteno
- from Sondrio: train line Tirano – Sondrio – Lecco – Milano. Stops in Colico, Bellano, Varenna for the express train, further stops for the local one. Travel time: 1 hour and 20 minutes for the express train
From Lecco railway station make around 12-15 minutes walk to reach Politecnico di Milano – Polo di Lecco Campus.
- from the Linate and Malpensa airports: daily bus service from the airport to the Central Station of Milan, with a bus every 30 minutes (from Linate) and every 20 minutes (from Malpensa). From Malpensa there is also a railway connection that leads directly to Central Station of Milan.
- from Bergamo-Orio al Serio Airport: bus #1 to the railway station of Bergamo. From the railway station to Lecco there are trains running every hour (travel time: 40 minutes)